Royal Mail is best postal service in U.S that is a subsidiary of Royal Mail International Group Limited. This postal service is best in dealing with millions of customers from all over the world since 500 years. We can send and receive emails through online and we can also redeliver our missing parcels. And the company is also good at providing business services and giving the customers collectible and gift shopping online.
Royal Mail Redelivery
Royal Mail Redelivery or Royal Mail Redirection is one of the best service provided for the customers which is an online parcel redelivery facility. This service is very simple, easy and convenient way for the customers to get the redeliver parcels direct by using our computer, either to our home address or to any regions in our same postcode check: RMG Share Price
And it’s totally free of charge! Sometimes, there would be a situation in which the company cannot deliver the parcel to the customers. That may be due to the parcel is too big for our letterbox or there may be nobody to receive the parcel and sign. So, in order to receive the parcel we need to go to the local delivery office and collect it from there. But if we use Royal Mail services then we need not go to the local delivery office instead, the company is very happy to make a redelivery get our parcel safely. We can book redelivery via the Internet, redeliver the parcel to our own address or basically any address that we want.
Redelivery For A Royal Mail Parcel Online
Before we begin, to access to the redelivery services by the Royal Mail we will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- We need to inform that the Royal Mail has held an item for us to redelivery.
- Go to the Royal Mail Collection Service at royalmail.com/redelivery page.
- As we reach the page, see the button “Book a Redelivery” then, click on it to access the service.
- Now, open our delivery card to enter the details.
- Enter the date which is mention on the card.
- Enter the name on the card and click on the button “Choose when we deliver”.
- Next, choose the date when we want to redeliver our parcel.
- After that check details and make changes if you want and click on the button “Redeliver”.
- Finally, our parcel will be redelivered on our desire day to the desired location.
If the customer is unfortunate enough to miss their delivery of the parcel, then there are a number of different options like royal mail tracking and royal mail redelivery available in order to make sure we get the parcel as quickly and conveniently as possible. Also, if the customer is intended to send the delivery to the different address. Then, we need to note that they are only allowed to deliver the parcels to a different address only after one attempt has been made to deliver to the address on the parcel. After the first delivery attempt, if the parcel has been left at the nearest or local Post Office. We can call 03448 00 44 66 to arrange redelivery to a different or desired address. But, on using this service we will be charged some amount of money and it approximately takes 3 days for the parcel to be redelivered.
If our parcel has been left at a depot. To get our redelivery under this situation then the quickest and easiest way to get our parcel back is by visiting the receiving a parcel page and select the “new address” option. Or we can even call 03448 00 44 66 and book our redelivery. For this service also we will be charged some money based on Royal Mail Prices. The service provider will call us and arrange payment before our item reaches its destination. They may be a case in which we want to rearrange the delivery for a Saturday then, we need to visit ‘receiving a parcel page’ to avail this service. There is a £12.00 charge for this service too. Once we are done in
They may be a case in which we want to rearrange the delivery for a Saturday then, we need to visit ‘receiving a parcel page’ to avail this service. There is a £12.00 charge for this service too. Once we are done in redelivering the service provider will call us and arrange that the item reaches its destination. If in case we want to directly collect our parcel from the local depots then we can go to the local depots and get our parcel. Our parcel will be ready for collection from the next working day itself.
If our parcel has been left at a Post Office but, if we wish to collect from our depot, we need to contact the Royal Mail to arrange this service for us. Our parcel will be kept at the Post Office or depot for the following calendar days:
- Express collect: 7 calendar days
- Other UK services: 16 calendar days
- GLS items: 21 calendar days
- Other International services and charge parcels: 16 calendar days
Something For You Card
It the customer has received a ‘Something for you’ card, it is because no one was available to take delivery of our parcel. The best for us to retrieve our parcel is to collect it from the nearby local office. They will make our parcel ready for us the day after the card was left at our address. The address and opening times should be on the front of the ‘Something for you’ card. To keep our mail as secure as possible, the company requires some proofs of identification. The ‘Something for you’ card or ‘Fee to Pay’ card
And, one of the following, in the name of the person where the parcel is addressed to
- Credit or debit card.
- Bank or building society cheque/savings book.
- Valid Passport.
- Driving Licence.
- NHS Medical Card.
- Photo Identity Card (Foreign National, Military, Police Warrant, Royal Mail Employee, NHS or senior citizen bus pass).
If the above-mentioned proofs are not available in the name of the person to which the parcel is addressed, then we need need to carry three things:
- The ‘Something for you’ card or ‘Fee to pay’ card
- And Photo ID of yourself (passport, driving licence, foreign national ID, military ID card, police warrant card, Royal Mail employee card, NHS medical card or senior citizen bus pass)
- And proof that we live at the specific address to which the ‘Something for you’ or ‘Fee to pay’ card was delivered (bank statement, driving/television licence, utility bill or home insurance certificate). Only the original recent documents will be accepted by them.